01 January 2008

About Me

Well hey there Sexy!

Let me introduce myself.

My name is Bambola (pron: buhm-bohl-a), I'm a twenty-something from Perth, Western Australia.

I'm a roller-coaster girl, I have highs and I have lows but I make every attempt to find the balance. I was just learning how to be a teenager when they sprung adulthood on me.

I talk back to the radio and interact with the TV. I will smile and laugh along with the characters on but I won't cry. I twitter. I tumblr. I dance and sing along to the music in my car. I have four pairs of glasses and a cosy space I call my own. My photography skills are terrible and I don't care. I like mandarins, the colours green, purple, pink, navy & charcoal. I enjoy the company of friends & family and love the sound of music over silence.

I'm open to pretty much anything & am fairly open about myself too.

I'm not an anything blogger, not fashion, not life, not friends, not family, not photography, not writing. I'll post what I like, when I like, but I do understand that lots of text gets annoying and pretty pictures are always good to look at.

If you ever see MD, Padre or BLB, they are code for Mother Dearest, Dad and Big Little Brother.

Should you wish to be added to my Love List just leave a comment.

Feel free to use the Email Me button on the side there if you have questions, want to vent or just want to talk about anything. I love getting emails, just as much as the next person!



B x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i just noticed im on your little love list, thankyou :) your new pic on your main page is lovely, have a nice night xx nik