28 December 2009

Spare a thought?

The end of the month...the end of the YEAR is coming up ever so sneakily. I wanted to give you a little reminder of the project Holly is running, and I hope you will be a part of it too.



Have you helped out, just a little to give Jeanima a life she could only dream of? While you've celebrated Christmas and partied with friends, have you taken just a little minute to think of those less fortunate?

I hope so. Go here to donate. It can be a once off, it can be a few dollars, it can be the whole month's payment. Whatever it is, remember you're giving her a lot more than just a few dollars.


B x

12 comments:

Holly said...

thank you, my pretty.

Anonymous said...

Such a lovely project. It's so true- people forget about those less fortunate because they're so focused on me me me. Happy 2010 dear! xo, Mel

vinny said...

Happy New Year Liv.

Claudine said...

Happy New Year! Hope you enjoyed the holidays! Come back to the blogging world. I miss you!

Unknown said...

A great chartiy. I gave to Kiva.org for Christmas, if you haven't checked them out already they are a fantastic organisation.

Hope you have a wonderful 2010!!

Anonymous said...

Hey love, just dropping by again to say hello! Hope you're doing well! xo, mel

Anonymous said...

Bambola, where you at?

Hannah said...

LIVV, i forgot to mention , THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR CARD FROM ITALYY!! much excitement when dad handed it to me.. i never get mail, its quite depressing really haha
Hope youre trips been fantastic and you enjoyed your christmas and new year!!!! Cant wait for you to tell us all about it!

Love Hannah xxx

Anonymous said...

Hey love, dropping in again- hoping you can make my slumber party- details are on my blog :) xo, mel

Wrecked Stellar said...

Hi hon, I keep checking back to see if you've updated! Hope all is well with you and still hoping you can come to my sleepover! Send me a photo of what you'd wear to my party if you can make it! :) xo, Mel

Athena. said...

Bambola, I miss you terribly ):
xxx

Hannah said...

BAMBOLA COME BACK.. or at least tell us where your journey has taken you! hope youre safe and sound! xx