My name is Liv Bambola. I'm a 20-something from Perth, WA. Contrary to popular we aren't the most boring city in the world.
My blog is my creative outlet. It can contain, fashion, food, friends, family, f-words... I'm kidding. Music, reviews & the occasional Alcohol Induced Post.
I post about anything that crosses my path. That's not to say I post about everything that crosses my path.
MD, Mother Dearest, my mother. She's one of my closest friends & I'm ok with that. She steals my clothes, asks for my opinions on things & I can't live without her.
Padre, my father. My conscious, my sounding board, the boss, the rebel & the one who has to ok everything, even if I say I don't care.
BLB, Big Little Brother. He's a pain but he's also a really top guy. He is a typical little brother, & I'm a typical big sister. We have our downs, but we have our ups even more.
If you'd like to know more, feel free to Contact Me.
01 May 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment