We should be proud of who we are, what we stand for, of our friends, our family and our accomplishments. More often than not we talk ourselves down & we shouldn't.
Every woman deserves the following -
1. A friend who takes your side and has the guts to tell you when you’re wrong.
2. One item of clothing that instantly makes you feel twice as beautiful and half as nervous.
3. The occasional good cry, for no particular reason.
4. A man who just cannot get enough of your body.
5. At least as much pay as the guy at the next desk who does the same job.
6. A same-size friend with an incredible closet.
7. A really hot, really fast red car. Failing that, really hot red shoes you can run in.
8. The expensive toilet paper.
9. To sometimes lie back and take, take, take in bed.
10. A grandparent equivalent: wise, huggable, all ears.
11. A life in which you play the starring role.
Which ones do you have? Which ones have you had? Which ones do you want?
Love
13 comments:
1. A friend who takes your side and has the guts to tell you when you’re wrong.
Thankfully that's the boy for me. :)
2. One item of clothing that instantly makes you feel twice as beautiful and half as nervous.
Tick!I wear this dress everytime I am feeling down... Even if it is just to do some vaccuming.
3. The occasional good cry, for no particular reason.
Yup. Every now and again.
4. A man who just cannot get enough of your body.
Ahuh. Thank gawd.
5. At least as much pay as the guy at the next desk who does the same job.
Negative on this one. :( I am a junior at my job and get paid as such. :(
6. A same-size friend with an incredible closet.
I don't have this one either. I just shop twice as much to make up for it. :P
7. A really hot, really fast red car. Failing that, really hot red shoes you can run in.
I don't have either! I just can't quite wrangle the courage to get red shoes! :( Encourage me and I will though!!
8. The expensive toilet paper.
Always. And always the expensive tooth paste too.
9. To sometimes lie back and take, take, take in bed.
Yuppers. Thaaaaaank You bf.
10. A grandparent equivalent: wise, huggable, all ears.
I have two equally lovable grandmothers who are always there to rant to, give good advice and spoil me with sympathy. I love them to pieces.
11. A life in which you play the starring role.
Sure do!
Thanks Bombola dear, you always know how to make me smile. :) what about yours? Which do you have?
p.s. super long comment! Sorry!
I did number three today...almost in a store but I held it in till i got to the car
I would love to have number 2..I just haven't found that outfit yet that I love love and don't have horrid self esteem in.
I've pretty much had the rest except number 6 but that doesn't really matter to me ^. ^
aaw that's such a nice list :) i'll have to write that down in my notebook! thanks for sharing it.
Oh, too true, Bambola.
I've had/have:
1, 3, 6, 8 (haha!), 10, and maybe 11 :)
Loved this post,
x
Haaa this was hilarious! I so agree with all those points!! Every lady deserves that for sure! Good one hon! ;)
Awwww I'll post this on my blog!! haha I love it
I like this list and completely agree with all points!
Hmm, let's see...
I don't have 4 [but i'm close], 5 [yet, because I'm too young to have a real job], 7 [and not really craving it] and 10 [impossible for me to have].
I like this list and completely
give me 7, 8 and 10 i'll be satisfied :)
I love that list so much :) I'm lacking some of those things but who knows what the future holds, right? :)
1. A friend who takes your side and has the guts to tell you when you’re wrong.
i have a friend like this thankfully. i appreciate someone who will call me out on my bullshit, even when i don't want to hear it. sadly though, when you ARE the friend that plays this role, it isn't always well received.
2. One item of clothing that instantly makes you feel twice as beautiful and half as nervous.
have a couple of these lux items, but i save them for rainy days.
3. The occasional good cry, for no particular reason.
i hate to cry, but i always feel so much better after i get it out.
4. A man who just cannot get enough of your body.
i have had a woman who was like this, and the occasional man. kind of wish i had one or the other currently... sigh.
5. At least as much pay as the guy at the next desk who does the same job.
haven't been in a situation where it would warrant, but this is very important.
6. A same-size friend with an incredible closet.
aww, the beauties that are having a sister close in age...
7. A really hot, really fast red car. Failing that, really hot red shoes you can run in.
haha the car plan fails for me for lack of money - but hot shoes - oh yeah i can handle that! haha
8. The expensive toilet paper.
necessity, seriously.
9. To sometimes lie back and take, take, take in bed.
mmmmm, sounds devine.
10. A grandparent equivalent: wise, huggable, all ears.
11. A life in which you play the starring role.
i think this is the most important item on the list. we tend to put others before us, thinking that putting ourselves first is selfish, when in reality, we owe it to ourselves to BE first in our lives. if we don't look out for ourselves, who will?
loved this post. thought provoking and chummy. :]
i love this!
i need some sexy red heels sometime soon, maybe on the weekend
yay shopping!
I have most of them so woooo!
I could do with some expensive toilet paper though ....and maybe a grandparent.
Lol, the fact that I put toilet paper before the grandparent shows what my grandparent experience is!
Post a Comment