20 August 2009

Lovers' Diary - Pink Apple Core

I've known PinkAppleCore since she first started her blog. Most of her photos then were of the sky, sunsets and objects. These days she captures fragments of life. Her photography is amazing and she just keeps getting better. She also has an Etsy store should you ever wish to purchase a print.

I went outside to take some photos when a blue blur fluttered past.
It stopped only a few steps away.
Every time I moved to take a photo it would fly away.
I turned around to take a photo of something else.
I saw the blue butterfly again.
It sat on my camera in all it's glory.

All I could think was "How cruel you are!"
I gently put my finger on my camera to let it crawl up.
It moved up to my finger and sat there waiting for me to take it's picture.
I figure it got a wee bit jealous of me taking pictures of the little worms.
After twenty or so shots it flew away satisfied I had got a good picture of it.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is amazing.
How lucky you are to have had a butterfly land on your finger.

Holly said...

That is so completely magical.
And oh my goodness, I would have gone off my rocker if a gorgeous creature like that landed ON MY CAMERA. :) Good job getting it off.

Cat said...

Love! Completely lucky to have something so beautiful pose for you!

Anonymous said...

Ooooo pretty!!!!

Anna Pope said...

Such a sweet story :)

Athena. said...

Oh, her photos take my breath away.
x