Today is a lazy day. My BLB was elsewhere last night and Padre is away on work, so MD and I had a girls night in and watched half a movie. The beginning... And the end. MD's excuse is that she's old (so we tell her) and mine is that work was actually busy this week, which is a
major change for me.
At 7 this morning I went to get a few extra hours of sleep in her bed, (which is MASSIVE), neither of us woke up til about 9, at which point we (she) made us coffee, strawberries with yoghurt and we stayed in bed some more discussing life and solving the worlds problems. My BLB came home around 11 and we had another round of coffees and proceeded to plan our major holiday next year.
We didn't get out of bed (besides coffee and getting the laptop etc) until about 1. It was pure bliss.
Excuse the lazy hairstyle, it will need a wash soon, but... It's there. What do you think?

This is probably the best picture of the colour, it doesn't look too bad. I'm still a bit up and down about it. I feel like it looks good in the photos, but then I look in the mirror and it looks really different... I'm liking it, but still getting used to it. I think I wanted it a lighter overall colour... I can always do that at my next appointment though.

See what I mean about Chocolate and Red?

You can kinda see the "red" in the darker hair here...yes?

Today's thrown on outfit, my ever-so-comfy Kookai dress from Melbourne.
Are you having a good weekend? Doing anything interesting?
6 comments:
hehe, I got breakfast in bed this morning too :)
Hair is lovely - it looks so shiny as well!
I totally love your hair colour. You'll get used to it I'm sure :)
Wear it with confidence, girl!
I love the hair colour it's great. Oh and I'm so envious that you got to stay in bed until 1.
Lovely hair
I love the chocolate and red! It's really rock star, and you pull it off perfectly.
xx
K
Thanks for all the lovely comments ladies! The brightness of the orange has toned down with a couple of washes. It now looks dark copper/red and I really like it ;)
sb, I can't seem to see your profile... I'd like to see your blog, if you make it public.
Post a Comment