They aren't the highest heels, but you can't really tell when you're walking because they come up high on the leg.
Don't you just love them!? :o)
This angle (I think) make my legs look long, and for someone who's 5'5, that's always a good thing!
This is my hair from (last) Saturday night and all day Sunday. I had enough product in it, that after wearing it out to town on Saturday AND sleeping in it, it was still wearable. Unfortunately you can't see much detail in this picture, but it was photo-worthy, so use your imagination? :o)
(Last) Friday for lunch, we went to the pub next door. You'll have to click on the picture to get a better view.
This lady was at lunch, with what appeared to be her significant other, and forgot to take her bluetooth headset off.
Is that what the world has come to? We are so connected to technology, we can't even go to lunch, on a FRIDAY without disconnecting the world?
This is part of my wall in my bedroom. I have all my scarves and belts on one coat hanger, necklaces on one of the hooks, the pink belt on the other and my slip and a few other necklaces on the other coat hanger.
It takes up the space.
I like the picture of Marilyn Monroe.
Last but not least. Latest band to hit the airwaves....The Script.
Great band, they've been added to my "All Day Playlist".
You know the scenario where you hear a song by a band, love the song, acquire the album, and find out the rest of the songs just aren't that great?
I didn't have that scenario with these guys. And that's always a good thing in my book...or on my blog.
I'm so sorry this is such a late post, I really haven't had anything inspire me greatly apart from this group of random shots... thankfully this week has been pretty good so I'll have a few more things to write about for tomorrow. x
9 comments:
I so so so adore those shoes. And they do make your legs look stunning!
I left my mobile at home for half a day today (the rest of the day was spent at home, so I couldn't really leave it then..). I thought it was liberating. My mum, who tried to call about 8 times in 3 hours, wasn't as impressed. I feel like reminding her that in days without mobiles I used to go AWOL for DAYS and she didn't stress as much. Technology makes people weird.
the shoes are fun!!
i think im just a 5'4 and so i can relate to the camera works! great shots :DD
Your have looks fantastic!
lovelovelovelovelovelovelove the shoes!! i would love a pair like that! wonderful!
:)
sexy shoes.
i love that you like the script! my favorite song from them right now is 'the man who cant be moved'
ahh those shoes are divine! love the lace-up detail!
Love the shoes... Would wear them definitely! You got superb taste!
I don't know how I come up with stuff. Force myself, I guess. How do you find the time to have so many clothes? Truly astounding!
The shoes look fantastic!! I cant believe that woman with her bluetooth headset on.
Post a Comment