10 March 2009

Dub's Right

"When your spirit is floating down that tunnel towards the light, do you know what's behind the light? It's not God. It's me. And I'm gonna kick your poncy soul all the way back down the tunnel 'til you choke on your own f***ed up ribs. Now. Wake. The f***. Up."

Better heard than read.

Sometimes - people can word it better than you can. =)

I love this song for the intro alone. It's not everyone's cup of tea, but it is mine.

Bambola x

4 comments:

Bucca said...

Ooh those lyrics sound interesting - I'll have a listen when I get home from work and post back again!

Leigh said...

Fabulous! I think that was how I was all of February LOL, I wish I was that clever with my words.

Thank you soooo much for your vote, :))) whoohoo!!

Desiree said...

Ha. That is brilliant.

cuileann said...

Deffos better heard. Love for Cockney...