A very close friend of mine is flying home this Sunday.
Having coffee with MD on Saturday, she asked if I'd go to the airport to see him off. For various, stupid reasons, that's not going to be possible. It was the first time I'd faced the fact that he's actually leaving (note : avoidance is not the best policy). So in the middle of the coffee shop, in the middle of the shopping centre, I got all choked up. By that I mean I started crying. I would have been embarrassed if I cared.
When I finally calmed down, I decided some retail therapy was in order. I swear I've been in the store once a week for the past 3 months & never found a thing. It never hurts to look, they tend to get new stock each week or so...
And then...
Full priced retail is AUD$429.95. My store membership card that gave me 20% off (because I finally got round to picking it up!)
Now for those of you following at home - this means the price just dropped to $343.95.
As well as that, I'd bought a dress from this store a few months ago & had to return it. It was a $79.95 dress which means a $79.95 credit note.
It was also the deposit.
So the current amount left to pay - without spending a cent in the store on the day?
$264.00 <- that's a lot easier to handle isn't it? I. Can't. WAIT. I have been dying to find one that looks good. They're usually cropped, which looks terrible on me, this one is longer & looks awesome even if I do say so myself. Even MD didn't choke when I said I would put it on layby.
Want a picture? What am I thinking. Of course you do!!
BRILLIANCE!!
Bambola x
7 comments:
Oh wow that's amazing! Jealous!!
prrrrrreety!!
retail therapy is the best!
that jacket looks amazing.
omg is effing cool
and totally jealous.
-miriam
nice! leather jackets are one thing I don't begrudge spending money on. Although mine was only 200..I wear it so often that some people suspect that I sleep in it.
oh man, HOT!! what brand is that? it's about the nicest leather jacket i've ever seen.
hot hot hot. It's amazing and will look so good on you.
Find something or someone to cuddle on Sunday. Me and my cute baby are only a phone call away and it only takes me 50 minutes to get to your house when there's no traffic!
yayyy i can't wait to see it!
as for cuddles on sunday.. you'll be getting plenty of those :D hehe. i'm so excited for next week too!
Post a Comment