05 March 2009

White All Along

Excuse my bad pun. This is a simple post for a simple tip to staying simply stylish.

Last night I went out to fetch & spend some quality time with a friend of mine. It wound up being corset dress up time but that wasn't intentional... I swear!

ANYWHO.

My point is. I wanted to wear something simple & classy. To look good, but without putting a whole lot of effort into it.

The one & only option, is a white tee, jeans & heels. EVERY woman should have a good quality piece of each of those. If it's casual, a basic tee is fine, if you want more formal, wear a white business shirt.

Unfortunately I didn't get any pictures of the outfit itself... aside from these.

And these don't really reflect the look I was going for. I'm sure it was there somewhere though.

What I did get however... is confirmation that I got it right.

This is from the Things We Love section of Shop til you Drop - clearly they're loving anything white/nude for the coming season.


This is from What's What - more specifically the What's Not (about staying stylish during the recession. Clearly a recession is What's Not right now).



I would also like to note that I was first.

Thank you

Bambola x

6 comments:

Te said...

I can't wear white. I always spill things on myself. Duh!

Hate This And I'll Love You said...

I haven't got anything white either, I don't think it suits me at all.
Also; I only have black underwear so it would show through the white clothes, and artist or no artist, I'm dreadfully clumsy so I'd end up splattered with paint and tea!

pinkapplecore said...

i have a white shirt but i can not wear white pants. I gave up on them long ago.

:) cute Minnie mouse photos

pinkapplecore said...

I tagged you for the "kreativ blog" award.

Kez said...

There's no better feeling than realising you were onto a trend just BEFORE everyone got onto it.
:)

Stompface said...

I want to pretend to be minnie mouse!
I need those ears!

x