I was lucky enough to be tagged by two of my most favouritest bloggers in the world. Tara of Gin in a Teacup & Te of That Was Subtle.
"This award is bestowed upon a fellow blogger whose blog’s content or design is, in the giver’s opinion, brilliant.“When accepting this auspicious award, you must write a post bragging about it, including the name of the misguided soul who thinks you deserve such acclaim, and link back to the said person so everyone knows she/he is real. Choose a minimum of seven (7) blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. Or improvise by including bloggers who have no idea who you are because you don’t have seven friends. Show the seven random victims’ names and links and leave a harassing comment informing them that they were prized with Honest Weblog. Well, there’s no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon. List at least ten (10) honest things about yourself. Then pass it on."
1. I found out my TER* on a hostel internet kiosk at 8pm in Paris. I rang my family at home where it was 3am to tell them my score. & they still love me.
2. I (not so) secretly wish to publish one or two books. I'm not sure what they'd be about, but I think they'd be autobiographical and/or poetry.
3. More than anything, right now I wish to be travelling.
4. I'm 90% sure I'll be having a white Christmas this year.
5. My life ambition is to be a wife & mother.
6. I don't believe in dying with a full bank account.
7. Winter is my favourite season. I love the cold & rain. Which is why I'm SO excited about #4.
8. Music is my coping mechanism. Someone once said 'Music is emotions put to sound'... well, something like that. Truer words were never spoken.
9. I manage to scare myself. It's an interesting experience. But one I love.
10. I'm officially an adult now.

Happy Birthday to Me!
Bambola x
9 comments:
I'm with you on the being a wife and mother - regardless of what else I achieve in my life, that's really important to me too!
happy birthday Liv! *hugs*
:D Winter is definitely my favourite season also. Plus, the clothing is so much better..
you are adorable. *loves*
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I loved the pictures from "Lickmycupcakes"!
and I hope you get your white Christmas! My grandmother starts playing Christmas songs on her old record player in the middle of June. She loves Christmas.
happy birthday! cute picture
happy happy birthday! you look beautiful! i saw some of the photos on facebook, and i'm so jealous i wasn't there! hope you had a magical night.
I wish I were traveling! Happy birthday!!
Happy Belated Birthday Liv.
Post a Comment