Gah *what a horrible thought*.
Moving right along. I have discovered the difficulty in taking photos when you live by yourself & don't have a full length mirror in the house. (An error I will be rectifying shortly)
SO, here are the photos I took of an outfit I wore... last Wednesday.


Excuse the really bad face. It was the end of the day.
11 comments:
Aww the first picture is gorgeous! You look beautiful :D
you are adorable ...your first sentence is making me giggle ...still. I love this outfit and the first photo is amazing!
It might not be full-length but it is a pretty sweet mirror.
Before reaching the part where you said you hadn't done your hair, I was thinking "wow, I love her hair"!
I love the outfit, it's one of the most sophisticated color combinations (in my opinion); black and red!
You are so gorgeous Liv! And i love that mirror frame by the way.
love the last two photos. you are gorgeous my love. that skirt is pretty too!
first picture is kinda nice...
-------------------------------------
I blog here:
http://zsattar.wordpress.com
Cute outfit! Gah, I wish my hair looked like that after waking up late.
Do not buy a full length mirror....
What? birthday coming up? who said that?
You are so pretty and you totally rock your outfits.
Nice to have you back! You look like million bucks in that outfit for real!
Post a Comment