01 August 2009

Because I'm Slack but I Love You

I feel like a school principal over the PA system with this post.

Could the following people please email me their address?

PinkAppleCore
Poppy
Athena
Sara
Kez
Carly
Charlie
Micaela
HannahandSophie
A Chick Named Hermia
Jambam
Notebook Doodles

Click here to email me.


Also - Happy Horse's Birthday!

Why they get a birthday of their own is beyond me but there you have it! It's the first of August, how time flies.

I love you.





P.S. If you'd rather not share your address, I understand. I can email you instead, but it's nice to get things in the mail. x

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooooh.

It was always so nerve wracking when you got called down through the PA.

Sab said...

Once a bunch of kids got called on a PA system in primary school, it was about this kid who lay on the road to stop traffic. I was so scared, because I had been there at the time and I thought I was in trouble... So I pretended my parents picked me up.
Of course my older sister caught me out, seeing as she takes me home from school.

=] Happy horse birthday?

Geek Girl said...

we never had a PA in our school, were not that advance in NZ haha

Death Wears Diamond Jewellery said...

thanks so much for the sweet comment bub!
xxx

Anonymous said...

There you go .... :D

the notebook doodles said...

aaaah i am in the middle of moving or what not. still not sure which address to give you. can i please get back to you on this? and yes, snail mail is lovely :)

Sab said...

you have a blogger tag awaiting:

http://theinkyfingerfiles.blogspot.com/2009/08/cassies-therapy-video.html

lots of unconditional love♥


-- Sanchezz.

Anonymous said...

Hey Liv ...I'm intrigued as to why you asked for addresses (lol, and embarrassingly confused as my email(s) suggest!)!

And in answer to your question, Charlotte is all of the mentioned .... ;)

Oh and I'm getting in touch with everyone on my blogroll to help me with a new Discover the Undiscovered Blogs project I'm trying to kick start!
Let's Hear It For The Little People!!lol!
Info is here: http://chicknamedhermia.wordpress.com/2009/08/03/discovering-the-undiscovered/
...so please do help!

Janice said...

bambola!
i tried to email you, and i installed something to try and make it work but it still won't work
is there any other way to email you?
x