The one thing I love about them all though, is their uniqueness. Etsy provides a place for just about anything to be sold, it's a great place to find those quaint things you won't find in stores. Coming up to Christmas, I would advise you check it out. Your friends and family will be very impressed!
Here are some of the things I came across recently....
Jewelry, art, business cards,calling cards,Christmas cards, clothes, costumes, candles, accessories, shoes, bags, wallets, handmade or vintage.
It's all there, you're guaranteed to find something totally unique AND within your budget.
It's all there, you're guaranteed to find something totally unique AND within your budget.




2 comments:
Great ideas! I love that iPod case! Keep them coming, I need to do my Christmas shopping before Thanksgiving.
Interesting post... I can see that you put a lot of hard work on your blog. I'm sure I'd visit here more often.
George
from Gift Ideas.
Post a Comment