19 November 2009

Lovers' Diary - Zmaga

My God! I can't believe this didn't post! I was going through my drafts and came across this gorgeous post I'd started on, but not quite finished. I'm so sorry Miss Zmaga. Ok, I want you all to go over and check out her little space on the interwebs, it's fresh, personal and actually *looks* like a diary!! It's an awesome blog & you should all go check it out... NOW. Or... after you read her post. This is very simple and an emotion I'm sure all of us have felt at one stage or another. Read...

I just. Want. You.

I don’t care what you’re going to say, I don’t care if I break what we have. What do we have? Does this weird closeness have a name? I am going to kiss you.

I want to touch you. I want to sit tight next to you and have you hold my hand. I want your head on my shoulder so I can wrap my arms around you and never let go. I want your fingers in my hair. I want that kind of closeness.

I’m okay with this friendship-like thing, and things have a way of either dying or growing. This one is not dying.

I want you.


P.S. Don't you agree?

4 comments:

Wrecked Stellar said...

Aw, yes, can totally relate!

YAM said...

totally agree!

YAM said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
D. said...

Thank you for publishing this :)), I'm glad you liked it.
I'll definitely publish "Dance" on "It's Tuesday, I Like You", I love it so much!