13 April 2009

Closed for Maintenance

I decided it was about time to do a bit of a review. What do you think? Honestly.

found here at weheartit

What would you like to see more of, less of... What do you like about this space, what don't you like? I'm leaving it wide open for you so please try to be kind with your feedback.

I'd say this blog is written by me, for me, but in all honesty I don't think I would have kept it going this long if I didn't have all you gorgeous readers.

Also, if you don't see your blog in my list, please let me know. I tend to add them to my reader & forget about adding them to my links.

All my love & gratitude


Bambola x

13 comments:

pinkapplecore said...

To Liv
From PinkAppleCore

(x) Yes I love you!

:) You are a fabulous person and you blog is as equally fabulous.

- Renée - said...

I've only been following your blog for a little while, but I really like what I have read from you so far!

Keep up the excellent work! :)

Also, my blog is not in your list, just to let you know lol

cuileann said...

Dear Bam,

I like you and I request more of what you want to post.

Also, raises hand for link love.

masachisticlamb said...

Hey :)
I have been reading your blog for ages and it occured to me that you probably have no idea so I thought I'd say hi :)

I like your blog the way it is if you want to do different stuff then just try it out and see what the response is.

Te said...

I'm really sorry to have to say this Liv, but I only love you sexually.
;)

Jagjit said...

To you from me and yes I love you, not in that way of course :) I am first time here and I am sure I m gonna enjoy reading ur blog continuously. Take care. - Jagjit.

vinny said...

Your blog is refreshing for me. Your's is the only one of the kind capturing day to day life that I follow. Everything else I read tend to be more specific writing pieces.. or something like that.

Sara said...

I <3!!
I love the randomness to be specific.

amanda said...

no but i think you're neat.

oh hi look there i am!

ps you should update your girls page- link (in my case) & photos yup yup! get on it bitch.

yeah i have nothing constructive to say, i love you. can't wait for you to be back home haha

issa said...

i say keep writing how you are.. the blog is for you.. so why focus in just one aspect if that's not what you want... randomness is fantastic

Tara said...

I love you AND your blog, but I think you should put more photos of yourself & your day! I love when you do the posts where you show what you did that day & things like that.

~Kristina said...

i tripped on your blog and L.O.V.E. it just the way it is. You are raw and real and sweet.

Zmaga said...

I really like your blog, but what I would really like to see more of are your poems. Don't keep them all to yourself :/