Our whole family did it. Padre is a bit of an athlete & managed to clock in at 57 minutes. A family friend, in his mid-50's, was finishing as I got the 5km mark (45 minutes). He actually does these for fun. The BLB managed 49 minutes & MD came in just after me.
I managed to come in at 1 hr 25 mins & I was no where near last.
I couldn't go as far as saying it was the perfect way to start a Sunday, but I feel rather invigorated & energetic now. It's a good exhausted that I'm feeling.

Just don't ask me to do it again soon.
Bambola x
6 comments:
haha you're too cute. i like your hairrrrr :)
haha you made me laugh :)
I love that hyperactive-y feeling! It's basically why I go to the gym!
Aww yay! Well done!
That's awesome! Congrats! :)
Hey good work! That is fantastic!
wow! impressive to hear the stats of people you know! haha and i agree, "fun" isn't the best adjective, perhaps "intense challenge" would fit a little better! but good job girl!!
Post a Comment