08 April 2009

Late Christmas Present?

Look what I found!!! This collection is the perfect addition to any Winter Wardrobe. These are some of my favourites.


I've been craving high waisted, WIDE leg pants ever since I stumbled across this gorgeous image in the blogosphere.


I can just imagine working this piece to death. Not 100% on the sleevless thing though


Which is why I think I prefer this one. I can imagine getting all wrapped up in this one, with a big mug of hot chocolate in the morning or tea in the afternoon


Now all I have to do is find where they're selling them.....

Bambola x

P.S. Check out StapleTheLabel

3 comments:

amanda said...

also yum

amanda said...

http://tinyurl.com/ckm6fu coinkydink! shannon linked me to this girl's blog last night.

means it should be reasonably priced & stocked on aboutagirl.com or at lick/subway dc/that asian/vintage store in northbridge etc

pinkapplecore said...

I LOVE the third image with the wide pants!!