It was a cocktail mask party & lots of people got all dolled up for the occasion. I got spoiled & had the most perfect birthday ever.
These are some of my favourite pictures of the evening. I haven't even pulled them all off their relative cameras.
My Mask
The whole place was lit with fairy lights & candles.
It was magical.
Seriously.
It was magical.
Seriously.
The bra is from Charlotte Russe best way to have a unique outfit?
Order something from overseas & don't dress 100% to the dress code.

Thank you so much for your birthday wishes! My love to you all.
Bambola x



14 comments:
Happy birthday! Your party looked like so much fun.. and youre an Aries too!
Glad it went that well! You looked beautiful :D
Happy birthday brown eyed girl! You look gorgeous and the photos are great, so much fun! :)
Looks like so much fun!!Happy Birthday!!
Happy b-day....
Wow, the fairy lighting does look magical! and you all looked stunning. Love your clevage decoration haha.
Happy birthday! You looked very pretty!
What an amazing birthday you had!
It does indeed look magical!
Your bra is perfection.. swoon!
xx
happy birthday! and I love the mask.
Yes, I did write that quote! feel free to distribute it :P
These are great! What a fun idea for a party!!
Beautiful birthday girl and friends.
you are so smiley and adorable. I'm glad you had such a good night - it was a wonderful party.
Looks like such a fabulous time.
*suspects Em of being the one who kissed Bambola's boob*
Birthdays! I love them. Happy belated, you looked gorgeous.
Post a Comment