21 April 2009

What Do You Think?

So on the weekend I thought it might be cool to get a fake nose ring. I've seen a few people pull the look off really well & I've wanted one off & on for ages....

Excuse the stupid face, that's what you get at the end of a long day, taking a photo of yourself, with your phone, in your car.


I think it looks cool but it needs to be smaller, thinner & gold, just because that's what I wear.

To be honest, I'm not convinced.

What do you think?


Bambola x

6 comments:

Cupcake185 said...

why dont you get it done for reals?

it looks great :)

amanda said...

the other photo was cuter you should post both.

uhhhhh i have nothing constructive to say. i like it. i say go for it, if you hate it try a stud & if you really hate it it'll close over soon enough! :D

Gem said...

it looks cute! i say go for it :)

- Renée - said...

That looks really nice on you!

Sara said...

that's looks great actually.. and i love your hair! you're such a cutey!

why not try a stud? i love how they look... and they're not permanent anyways..

amybaby said...

i think it looks very kute
me and a mate did this and walked around school for a day with them...got a few interesting reactions hehe

maybe you should get it done for real?