You - surprise me, in a good way
You - make me feel comfortable
You - are not what they think
You - say what I need to hear
You - make me feel comfortable
You - are not what they think
You - say what I need to hear
You - make this so difficult
You - say the nicest things
You - make everything ok
You - give me butterflies
You - say the nicest things
You - make everything ok
You - give me butterflies
You - make it effortless
You - know tough love
You - make me weak
You - intimidate me
You - know tough love
You - make me weak
You - intimidate me
You - have no idea
You - are amazing
You - aren't tough
You - surprise me
You - are amazing
You - aren't tough
You - surprise me
You - intrigue me
You - interest me
You - don't get it
You - encourage
You - interest me
You - don't get it
You - encourage
You - will listen
You - challenge
You - will talk
You - flatter
You - challenge
You - will talk
You - flatter
I am grateful, smitten, torn, happy, sad, frustrated and content.

11 comments:
Lucky men. Hope they know who they are :)
I'm back. I hope you are well.
I can relate to this so much.
xoxo.
Love this - love you :)
Great post. I hope they'll read it and recognize themselves.
i like this a lot.
<3
I LOVE THIS! Finally a you-post!
Very original, I love it. The men in your life are lucky to have you.
I love you, Bambola!
I relate to this so much.
It's almost unbelievable.
Blogger tag for you on my blog, lovely :)
xx
wonderful write
Ohhh this is a bout my man:P hahaha
this is amazing bambola!
xxx
Post a Comment