07 August 2008

Arrival!

My bathing suit arrived today.

Too bad I'm at work and won't be able to get it until this evening, and I was planning on paying off some layby.

SOMEhow, I don't think I'll be posting any pictures of me in the bathing suit... (don't think I can afford the therapy you'll need afterwards)

BUT... this weekend proposes to be a rather interesting one, involving friends, a (hopefully) fine day, alcohol, and a spa... So you never know...

This news has made my day, so many things to plan, so little time, and such a small wallet.

Also, please check out my new "Footer" a picture called I found on Flickr taken by the VERY talented gentleman of Ash Imagery. His link is in my photoblog list...if I ever get married, I may just fly him to Aus....

Bambola x

2 comments:

Make Do Style said...

Hope it was the bathing suit you liked earlier.
Yes - Ash's photo was very ethereal and lovely.

The Collector said...

Maybe you could post it worn as a body suit with a skirt and a cardi over the top?