
I fell in love with these baby's after seeing them on "Copy Cat". I could never find them on the web, so when I saw them at the shops I just HAD to have them.
I'd actually gone to the city (which I never do) because there was a store there that supposedly stocked the S by Senso shoes from my previous post. Needless to say, they didn't stock them. Otherwise this would be an entirely different post!
I also bought another pair, on Thursday, they're black, grey and gold...sounds like an odd combination, but they're rather cool.
I'll show you photos when I actually wear them out :)
Hope you're having a FABULOUS weekend.
Go here for a laugh.
9 comments:
just a head up , i actually changed my blog to fashion-rubies.blogspot.com , i was previously streetstylepdx so just a heads up! thank you for the comments :)
fab shoes!!
thanks for visiting my blog! :)
i love yours!...i love the post with all the lovely men on, i love James Marsden lots and lots! :)
Hey girl.
By all means BUY THE SHOES! That may be in th form of a command. They are great shoes. Thanks for the mention. You have great style love your blog!
how exciting, i cant wait to see the pictures! pls take photos with you wearing these too!
They are gorgeous!
Such "Fetishissimes"/conquering fineries, with the arrogant peep-toes for the electrifying touch !!!
A Bientôt, Antoine
Ah, so many lovely shoes, so little cash! These are really nice.
*squeals*
lovely!
Can't wit to see the pics of the new shoes!
Post a Comment