So my morning was nice, got up early enough to find fresh strawberries and yummy yoghurt in the fridge.
And of course, as is customary in my house, someone has made a round of coffees. For us each to have whenever we're ready.

Then, thanks to the aforementioned buttheads, I went to get my car window fixed.
Before



Thank heavens for tinting! That first picture is my window all rolled up. Could you imagine having to get rid of ALL the glass out of the middle?
After

I'd show you a picture of the window, but it's so clean you would just see straight through it.
After this I headed to work...went for an interview for a promotion, got said promotion, went for a psychometric test, realised I need need need to be doing something creative and went home...all in all a rather interesting day :)

No comments:
Post a Comment