Quote Of the Day comes from my good friend "Swell Kell". 'You know it's a good night when you can't find your undies'
I'm not even going to try to explain this one.
~~~
Road trip to the other side of town.
A bottle of wine.
Forgotten shots of tequila.
A lovely spa.
Brand new bathing suit.

Truth or Dare.
Spa games.
Inapropriate photos.
Lots of people.
Not enough beds.
Lost undies.
Found undies.
Having fun.
Bacon, eggs and McD's coke for breakfast.
Carl Barron to recover.
Quiet drive home.
~~~
Road trip to the other side of town.
A bottle of wine.
Forgotten shots of tequila.
A lovely spa.
Brand new bathing suit.
Truth or Dare.
Spa games.
Inapropriate photos.
Lots of people.
Not enough beds.
Lost undies.
Found undies.
Having fun.
Bacon, eggs and McD's coke for breakfast.
Carl Barron to recover.
Quiet drive home.
~~~
This was my Saturday night and Sunday morning.
I would have loved to be able to have one photo for each item, but I don't think your eyes could handle an assault like that ;) xx
P.S. Bacon, eggs and macca's coke is the best cure for a hangover.
I would have loved to be able to have one photo for each item, but I don't think your eyes could handle an assault like that ;) xx
P.S. Bacon, eggs and macca's coke is the best cure for a hangover.
5 comments:
haha it was a preti crazy nite...imagine being a fly on the wall...poor fly would never be the same lol :) i must say im glad all undies were found!
Good lord! Your weekend sounds awesome - I haven't had one like that in ages. The swim suit looks hawt btw! Very vava-voom!
I am discovering you blog
how is our inside world today ?
lol
cheers from Paris
Kamel
STYLE AND THE CITY . COM - PARIS
oh he was amazing! words can't even describe haha. sooooo sexy, and talented, and just.. mmm. even better live, i can't wait for him to come back!
Ohh, nice decollete ;)
Post a Comment