18 February 2009

10 is a BIG number

Amanda gave me an award. NO idea why. Maybe it's because she's sweet and adorable... yeah. That's it.



10 Things About Me

1 - I'm weird. Seriously, I'm not saying it to get sympathy. I am. I like a HUGE range of different stuff. I would classify me as a "creative type", yet I work in IT (go figure)... nothing about me makes sense.

2 - I'm addicted to coffee. If I don't have it, I get headaches. I generally don't drink coffee during the day, just one in the morning. Don't tell me my addiction is bad. I don't care. I like my coffee. I like it in the morning. Simple.

3 - I don't usually finish what I start. Lack of committment issues perhaps?

4 - I have more ideas than resources to fulfil them. This is not because of #3. #3 is a case all of his own. That reminds me. Must finish the painting I started & the two I'm YET to start.

5 - I can be pretty unaffected by things as a general rule. (I didn't cry in the Notebook). However, if you catch me at the wrong time, I will be a mess over nothing. See #1.

6 - According to 15 of you who did THIS for me, 40% think I'm friendly & 33% think I'm warm. Thank you! I'm extrawarm in Summer ;)

7 - I'm further ahead than I thought I would be at my age. I'm also further behind than I thought I would be at my age.

8 - I've had people I work with not recognise me. When I start talking to them on the weekend at a store in the city, they quietly wonder why this girl is so friendly.

9 - I used to aim lower. My aim was to be a career woman. Now my aim is to be a wife & mother. If I have that, I will have succeeded. If I manage to find a guy who treats me the way Padre treats MD, I will have gotten the bonus. If I have the relationship with my kids that my MD & I have, I would have hit the jackpot. Yes. I <3>

10 - I was raised as a Christian. I don't practice but I will still stand up for it if the situation arises. Again see #1.

Here's the part where I tag 10 people.

...FAIL.

Kidding.


Eve
Kimberly
Real Wedding
Maki <- you may not be able to see her blog. Sorry guys. I'm special. See #1. Desiree
Chloie
Miriam
Hate This & I'll Love You
Girl on Tour I've missed you!!
*Trixie Meanie she's almost finished her 365!

Bambola x

9 comments:

Girl on Tour said...

Oooh thanks for the love sister! I have missed you too...seriously...I have 3 more days left til I have to start back at work and guess what I will be doing....writing my posts and catching up on all yours!

:D

Hate This And I'll Love You said...

Thanks for tagging me, I have done this already if you'd like to read. :)

http://hatethis-andillloveyou.blogspot.com/2009/01/10-facts.html

Zmaga said...

I didn't cry in the Notebook, too ;)

Barbro said...

I really like your blog =)

Kimberly said...

Thank you so much for reading/tagging me!! I have continued the tagging..

I did cry at the notebook but not the movie. Even worse,the book. I'm such a sap.. heheh

Gigi said...

Love the 10 things. They remind me of myself especially #1-3 and 7-8! I would elaborate more, but I don't feel like finishing this comment to do so! ^_^

Thanks again, it was a lovely read.

Chloie said...

Thanks for tagging me. Being weird sometimes means being interesting. :-)

Te said...

When I lived in England my flatmate told me I was the most 'normal' of the 6 girls who lived in our attic, I was utterly insulted and sat about thinking about how I could change this. My point is: weird is quite often a positive thing. Go you! ;) Oh, and I didn't cry when watching the notebook either, and personally, I know men are meant to cry and show their emotional side during it or something, but come on! It's not THAT sad/happy/beautiful.

paper-doll said...

you are warm of course! <3 and i too have a hard time finishing things...