Most importantly - it's FIG SEASON! Find yourself some juicy figs & indulge! I'm lucky. Nonna has a tree that produces figs in Summer & another one that produces fruit in Winter... *sigh* heaven.
Also biscuits! Excuse the terrible photo. I couldn't see what I was doing. Can you see the chocolate ones in back? They're a delicacy & very rare because they take so long to make. ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS!
That evening I decided it was well time I got my car cleaned. So Jethro (the Cheer Care Bear) & I got some frozen raspberry coke & went through the drive through car cleaner.
Sitting listening to some good old Triple J
Getting sprayed with water by the car in front of us. Not part of the wash exactly but what can you do?
Enjoying my Raspberry frozen coke
Getting brain freeze from my raspberry frozen coke
Snow?
Misty fog?
Greedy Care Bear!!
&& now my car is clean. It was about 9:30 pm by this stage.
How was your Sunday?
Bambola x
3 comments:
Haha my Sunday was nice and quiet. I was so tired from the week previous that I just spent the day feeling relaxed (until I realised Monday comes after Sunday).
I love your care bear. My bro has a giraffe called Geoffrey in his drink holder.
My mum has some little charity teddy bear...
I'm starting to feel left out!
ahhh, much better. i can actually comment now!
heeeeeeee. jethro! too cute! love that last photo :) mmmm figs, my nonna always has lots too. yummy.
(sidenote: pssssh drive-through. bad for your paint! although, so is bashing into letterboxes.. just thought i'd get in there before anyone else. but still! i HAND-WASH my car so ner :P)
love youuuuuuu :D x
i tried to comment this post six times yesterday, and it wouldn't let me! :[
but alas, finally a break through...
i love all your postings about your nonna. reminds me to stop by and chat awhile with my own... <3 and you know, i don't think i've ever tasted a fig before.
care bears ftw!!
Post a Comment