Not really. I'm going to do it anyway. It's a group writing exercise set up by martawrites.
You can read about it here. These are the details you need to know for this week.
writing prompts week 01. the real you.
you got a new notebook? very good. now introduce yourself. use any of these prompts in any mixed up fashion you'd like to get your juices going.
01. describe your daily routine from sun up to sun down. use only nouns.
02. list your obsessions. what do you think about, obsess over, what types of things, ideas, ideals, plans, dreams, and hopes consume your mind? what are you known for? wearing red lipstick? write about that.
03. pick a year from your life. past or future. describe who you were, what you wore, what your problems were, what your biggest concern was, who you spent time with, who you dreamt of becoming, what you watched on tv, what type of shoes you wore, what you ate for lunch. dig deep and rediscover who you were then and who you are now.
Next update will be the 2nd March - I'm not sure what I'm in for, but here's goes something!!
Bambola x
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
oh oh oh!! just what i need to help me kick start my moleskin journal!! thanks for sharing this!!! <3
YES!!! Thank you so much for ahring this, you read my mind!
Oh wicked. I like this idea :)
I love prompts. I think this is a great idea. I think I will just make this part of my blog
great photos x
Post a Comment