01 February 2009

Hiatus

I never thought it would come to this. I hate having to write this post, unfortunately it just has to be done.

I will be taking a short leave of absence from the Blog world. I sincerely apologise & promise to make up for it on my return.

Tomorrow I get the keys to my new home. It's going to take me a fair bit of effort to do 'up' before I move in. This means my spare time (& work time) will be spent tearing up, cleaning, painting, moving furniture & moving all my stuff in. And we all know I have loads of 'stuff'.

I'm sure you won't be worried - but I will be taking photos of everything, as every good blogger should & you will be able to see what I've been working on in the weeks to come.

The other reason is that the internet at my current home is playing silly buggers & really doesn't want to comply with the standard of internet we've purchased.

If any Perth people require furniture - please let me know. I'll be giving away a load of it as my home was sold partly furnished. I will try to post photos on here of the items.

I hope you had a fantastic weekend & I love you dearly. I will be reading all your blogs in the meantime & commenting when I can.

Bambola x

9 comments:

Chloie said...

We'll miss you!!! Good luck on your new home! I'm sure you're so excited and happy! I would be.

amanda said...

YAY house! i'm so excitedddd :)

pinkapplecore said...

i'll miss you!! have fun with your new place!!

Sinful Signorita said...

will miss you!!!
all the best in your new home and i am sure everything will work out just fine!
be blessed!

Zmaga said...

Hope you'll be back soon!

Heidi said...

I'll miss your posts that always brighten my day. I can't wait to see pictures of what I'm sure will be an all too lovely home!

Maki said...

Oh no, why is so many my bloggy-friends are taking a break?????

Well, setteling in to a new house is more important, though... Take some photos of your clean up/repair and redoing your house - I'm gonna miss you!!!!

xoxo

paper-doll said...

good luck with your move!! i wish you the best and i'll miss youuuu

Barbro said...

Good luck! Hope to read you soon ;)