
flyingMan
You can leave an anonymous comment, but please share. For those who read & never comment, this is perfect for you.
If you've never seen this blog before, it won't take you long & you've nothing to lose.
Age, Gender, Location & Fear.
Would you tell me?
Bambola x
18 comments:
Female, Tn.
I have two fears.
1. Dying...not being dead but the actual moment when we stop breathing ...the process of dying.
2. Not being needed. I don't want to lose my usefulness. Its very upsetting and depressing to know no one needed you.
21,
Female,
Cairo, Egypt,
Loss
26
Female
Brisbane, Australia
Heights, clusters, dying...
19; female; San Francisco, CA
Giving up on my ideals, living in the suburbs. That I won't do anything meaningful with my life, or that I won't have good deep friendships.
Age: 17
Female
SAn diego CA.
I would say the dark.
Horror movies.
Knowing that something horrible is going to happen yet you can't do anything.
20, Female, Manchester/Leeds UK, Goldfish - or eternity.
Age: 21
Female
Australian (but live in France)
I am deathly afraid of sharks based on a scary experience i had with one.
& I am scared of rides at amusment parks
Fear of drowning.. public toilets and loss of loved ones.
23, female, Kiwi (new zealand)
I'm afraid of failing at life. I'm afraid of being buried alive. I'm afraid of what happens after I die (where wil i go etc) Im afraid I'll die alone.
I have a lof of fears :S
Age 25, Female, UK
Dying, being buried alive, becoming reliant on other people, losing people I love.
Plus spiders, moths and cockroaches!
age 22, female, canada
first comment, found your blog yesterday
afraid of being alone
26
Female
South Africa
First fear - Rodents of any kind
Second fear - Having nobody that loves me
24
Female (but rapidly becoming sexless)
Perth
i fear water, clowns, enclosed spaces, being trapped inside my head (like in a vegetative state), long toenails, aphids, growing old and making small talk.
22, female, north-norway, beeing buried alive.
34, Female, Las Vegas.
Roachs, Horror/suspense/gory movies, being a bad mom.
15, Female, London
Spiders, seriously scare the hell out of me
They are the most pointless creatures on this earth who do nothing but unnecessarily cause fear amongst humans :(
17
San Diego, CA
Biggest fears have always been:
1) Dying alone
2) Gaining weight....
24
San Francisco, CA
1) Staying fearful.
2) Staying in CA all my days.
3) Not mattering to anyone.
4) Elusive self-acceptance.
and,
5) This list as my excuse.
Post a Comment