25 June 2009



Bambola x

7 comments:

dapper kid said...

I think we all have many loves in life, but only a few of them are true :) And I've added you to the project list dear!

pinkapplecore said...

i'm glad you got my letter!

love can be a very funny thing, can't it?


**BIG HUG** <---very similar to a bear hug

Teresa Antoinette said...

Sometimes we have to un-love someone in order to make room for more love for someone else. So I'm told ;-) Big hugs to you.

cuileann said...

Hmm...

Charlie said...

makes me think of those relationships that you stay with people but you fall out of love with them day by day.

Heidi said...

sadness. i'm sorry, dear. hope that it's at least a natural progression and not something you have to do in order to protect your heart. either way, falling out of love can be the pits. thank you for your lovely email! expect a reply shortly.

Kiki O. said...

Am i the only person that loves the song by the kaiser chiefs? Btw, i love your blog! yip yip im a new reader!

love kiki, xx!