28 June 2009

Love is in the Air

Not that kind of love. BLOGGER-Love.

The always gorgeous & entertaining Renee, has given me two awards!See? I told you she was gorgeous!


I actually really love this award. The past few weeks have been an emotional rollercoaster for me & all my readers have been positively heart-warming. Yes I'm gushing but they deserve to be told!

This award is bestowed on to blogs that are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.

So to the following Blogger friends - thank you SO much, and consider yourself truly loved.

Tangerine Eater
PinkAppleCore
Just Peachy
Teresaist
Amanda
Girl on Tour
Let's Fly Away Now
HotRobot

The other award was the Kreativ Blogger Award.


I'd like to give this to some brand new readers... thanks for becoming part of my little family.

First of all 7 things I love?

This lot!
1. Charlie
2. Zeeshan Sattar
3. Micaela
4. Kiki O
5. Lily G
6. Sofia
& 7. Skye

I will hopefully get my act together and have another post later today.

Happy Sunday everyone!

Bambola xxx

7 comments:

Lily G. said...

Thanks for the award!! You are a sweetheart!

cuileann said...

Thank you, Bumbola!

Skye said...

Aww shucks! Thanks! :D p.s. love the new layout. :)

Anonymous said...

Awwww... Thanks for the compliment!! :)

Great new look to your blog!

Kiksy said...

awww!! thank you for the award bambola! yay! my first award!!! im so touched, honoured! Love the new title & layout! xoxo kiki O.

Athena. said...

Aww, thankyou Bambola,
ever-so lovely :)
p.s. I loveee that Kooks, and your new title and layout is great :D
You're so gorgeous :)
xx

Allie said...

Awwww! That is such a charming award. Thank you so much :)

xoxo.