I've been struggling a little bit financially lately, stressing that I won't be able to pay the bills AND save for the trip. It's the kinda stress which isn't prominent in my mind, but it's constantly there, just niggling me.
Mix this with relationship stress & work being a little bit all over the place & you've got one frazzled little lass!
Things aren't entirely better at the moment, but there are a few things I can be thankful for.
I got a letter in the mail today - my health insurance company had a merger & there are funds left. They wrote me to tell me I get some!
It's coming up to tax return time, for me this generally means I get a fair bit back.
My REBA rebate application hasn't been rejected, so I'm hoping to get some funds back from them in the next few months.
My man-friend & I hit our first rough patch (it was pretty bad) but we've come out the other side & are probably better for it.
Plus my folks are the most supportive people on the planet, they let me crash at their place whenever I like (they not so secretly love it), they are willing to help out if I need it & are just great people in general.
I don't have such a bad life really, even with all the stresses & trials.
Have you got anything you've forgotten to be thankful for?
Bambola x
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
I have pretty much everything to be thankful for,
No, make that everyone;
For those amazing people who make me laugh,smile and love more each day!
I do hope things will get better for you soon (:
All the best wishes, and with what little experience I have in life, things will get better, and stop being so mindboggling soon (:
xxx
Are you feeling better?
I am thankful for my blog, because I made many many friends through it, and I received gifts and love, or rather, gifts of love. I have hope. And that is the one thing I forget to be thankful for the most.
I hope you stress-less soon, it would be such a shame to see you be unhappy.. especially about something like money!
money really is the devil!
:)
I'm sorry to hear about that - but parents are amazing and it sounds like you have great ones.
I have so much to be thankful for too!
PS I am loving that you are being grateful too. We need to always remember to be thankful :D
1st year of home ownership is hardest! Take it from someone who has done it twice. It takes some adjusting to your usual spending habits and new responsibilities are introduced. Hang in there, by the end the year is up, you will wonder why you got so stressed (and you will be a master at budgeting). Being a young home owner can be tough especially when your friends are not, as you see them spending on things you once you to not think twice about, but remember you are saving for your future and security. You go girl! I am mighty proud!
Remember when I wrote about it here: www.girlontour.com/2008/12/rose-lane_08.html
And thought I was going to have sell it. Soooo glad I didn't. (I know you are not talking about being that drastic)
HUGS xxx
PPS I used to goto my parents heaps too!!! Now it is a 14 hour plane ride away :(
i hope your stress doesn't remain for long. And its good that you see the brighter part of life.
Well i am also thankful for such a great family.Wealth, respect and everything else for life , i have gained from inheritance itself. I am a millionaire by birth.
Post a Comment