30 June 2009

Delicate Post

ever so sweet & lovely Lulu from Delicate Diaries is opening her own online store!

Think pastel clouds, bunny's tails, tea parties, anything intricate and you might have a little idea of what she's like.


It's not open just yet, but come the end of the English Summer it will be and I wish her every success.


8 comments:

Karencilla said...

Hey Bambola! thanks for stopping by at my blog, for following and for leaving nice comments!

I'll add you to my blog list!

PS: i believe in happy endings! so we are going to get ours.=)

Athena. said...

Aw :)
What a pretty post!
I absolutely adore pastel clouds, bunny's tails and tea parties :DDD
xx

aizat.cinta.goddess said...

nice Polaroid

Sara said...

thank you for sharing such great news.

And for being so sweet :)

Sincerely so :)

delicate diaries said...

thankyou thankyou thankyou, I will email you for your address once I open xxxx

Jennifer said...

Thanks for your comment! Yes I did kick butt in chess, the bf was stunned! hurahrahh! *dances around! :P

Mmm, macaroons! My all time favourite indeed! :) Have a marvelous day!


- P.S. Added you to my blog list! xo

Escapist said...

Effective write up !!


Jolliiieesss!!!

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness, those cookies look delictable. If only I can get them in Ontario :D