Oh, I shall miss your constant posts! I should probably hiatus myself from the computer too, with these exams coming up ): Hopefully these moments will come sooner for you :) x
She has: Twenty-some years, an exclaiming heart, a dusty little car, a pen in her hand, one mother dearest, one padre + one big little brother. She lives in the most isolated capital city in the world.
IRL:
She comes with sound effects, a silly grin and smiling eyes.
Online:
She's a questioning, expressive, fickle mix of a young lady.
10 comments:
Oh,
I shall miss your constant posts!
I should probably hiatus myself from the computer too, with these exams coming up ):
Hopefully these moments will come sooner for you :)
x
Aw sweetie, the anticipation must be great - but it's all worth it I hope..
We'll be here when you return - rest well and recharge!
xoxo
I hope everything works out for you.
Have a lovely break and rest well x
Come back soon!
Love those piccies!
:D
What a beautiful picture...
I love this post.
i loveit!
i love it!
i love it!
what beauty and what wownesssssssss!!!
my heart just stops now!
are you in a LD relationship?! me too! it's so hard :( x
My Good wishes r with u
really cute pictures
and thanks for following my blog :)
These pictures are lovely!
Post a Comment