20 June 2009

I Can't Believe It

To anyone who's never seen my blog before, I think I have THE nicest readers in the entire blogosphere.

The other day I was feeling a little upset at how my current relationship was going. I used my blog as a venting ground to just get it out, rather than holding on to it. I was not prepared for the comments that would come out of it. All of them were so full of love & support, I couldn't help but smile & take comfort in my network of readers.

So to the following bloggers, never doubt that you are very much appreciated & will always have a friend in me. Your kind words & never ending e-friendship are what keeps me writing.


I'm one of the luckiest bloggers I know.


Bambola x

7 comments:

Carly said...

Heh you're freakin adorable =] x

Teresa Antoinette said...

Love and be loved, my friend! xo

Skye said...

Awww! :) Thanks lovely! :)

pinkapplecore said...

:) **blush** thanks Luv!!

Love ya xoxo <3

Girl on Tour said...

Ooh I have been AWOL for a while so had I of seen your rant too I would have given you some virtual *hugs*

Mwah!
xx

Charlie said...

glad to see you got some great support and feeling better :)

Athena. said...

Thanks again lovely one :).
and right back at you;
your support is cherished dearly :)
I hope things are looking up!
xxx