So, instead, here's a little update on my week.
Monday - after work, I caught up with Mam for coffee & we planned our friends holiday for her. Can't wait to meet the adorable Holly in October!!!
Tueday - overnight my project went live. I've already told you, so no need to elaborate.
Wednesday - despite getting to sleep at 2 that morning, I was at work by 9.30. We had cake for lunch to celebrate. In the evening I went to visit some friends. One of whom made COOKIES! Going out for cookies has to be the silliest, but one of the best things in life.
Thursday - An old friend (who's actually an ex-boyfriend's sister) and I caught up. It's been ages since we last saw each other. In that time the whole boy trouble had happened, she'd been to the US, I'd moved home and blah blah blah. So we had a LOT to catch up on. She also gave me some pointers about university - which I will be attending next year! How excitement!
Today - A few of us from work are going out to lunch with an old colleague. Will be fantastic to see her! And a pub lunch on a Friday is always a good thing. Tonight I'm hanging out with a very good friend, eating popcorn, terribly GOOD ice cream and watching movies...
This weekend? I'm doing NOTHING! Just to mix things up!
Ok. That's me covered. How has YOUR week been? Have you got a crazy full or a lazy-full weekend ahead?
If you're reading this, I consider you one of my lovers, you know that right? Have you thought about contributing to the Lovers' Diary?
7 comments:
oooh! University huh!?! Welcome hehe.
Which one are you attending? What course are you doing? Are you a smartiepants who got into UWA? I kind of wish I had applied there - I would have gotten in, and I could have done honours.
What is your email address? I updated my system, and now I don't have my mail program set up. Silly me.
I'm rather impatiently awaiting my new glasses. It's the only bad thing about them - waiting for them to arrive.
I was a mature-aged student (am?) even though I'd only just turned 20 when I started. I didn't have the marks on my TEE, but I did the STAT test and got in the top 10% in the state :O
hehe - I love word verification.
That is SO great about you starting a comm major. And oh my jolly...I was excited about coming anyways, and now I am totally feeding off of you guys. I love it. It will be great. I will love it. :D
Well bambi.. is it ok if i call you bambi? too bad i am now anyway haha
Soph and I im sure would love to do a lovers diary entry, however, would the fact that were on the other side of the world travelling around be a problem?
lovee xx
Never let the cookie friend go!lol!
And ooo what are you going to be doing in college?
My week has been weird!
I went to this university to withdraw my documents for admission at another, and they talk me out of it.
So now my master's degree path is relatively undecided!
I want to take part but I don't know what to write!!
University classes are starting this week for me.. so it will be a bit busier than last week was. But I'm actually looking forward to this school year! Well.. Kinda! lol
By the way, you have an award on my blog!! :)
Post a Comment