Why? Well, we can blame the parking ticket, the hundred dollar hair cut that was supposed to be cheap, the rollercoaster emotions, the unexpected happening, the expected not happening in a timely fashion… *sigh* Ain’t life grand?
Tuesday I attended a funeral. It was actually really lovely. Athena, I will email you all the details. It was only the second one I’ve been to and while it was very hard, it was very moving and beautiful. I didn’t know her well but I feel like I know her a lot better now. She really will be missed.
Wednesday I got my hair done! As expected, I came home unhappy, but all my friends were very encouraging & said it looked good. Original pictures are here and here (you can't see the colour change though). I’m a lot happier with it now. It’s a fair bit shorter than before & will look great as it grows out. I found this graph on tumblr & it is extremely appropriate for me when I get my hair done. I have weird obsession with my hair. It’s my only vice these days.

Thursday I got a parking ticket because I got caught up chatting with a friend. It's not that expensive but I *am* trying to save money.
Today, I spilled my coffee 3 times before I even left the kitchen; I dropped my apple twice in about 15 seconds, I’m in a bad mood and it won’t go away.
This weekend I plan on doing a whole lot of not a lot. I’m in one of those moods where I want to just escape for the weekend, or to run until I can’t breathe.
We all have days like these. (Fudgerie bars I just dropped my apple AGAIN, this time on the floor! GEEZ)
Gah. How has YOUR week been? I’m sure it’s been FAR better than mine.

7 comments:
I lovelovelove your haircut, pretty lady! I'm sorry to hear you're in a not-so-good mood ):
Lots and lots of hugs are being sent your way!
Thankyou so much, Bambola, and she will be so, so missed. I'm sorry I couldn't make it; all my love and prayers are with her family.
I absolutely relate to that graph - I finally started liking my bangs, but now they're too long!
I hope your day gets better, and your apple doesn't try and run away anymore!
Please have such a good weekend, lovely, because you deserve an extraordinary one.
My week has been okay, reasonably good. It can only get better, right?
Tomorrow will be a great day, simply because I am going to make it one.
Sorry for such a long comment and how confusing it may be.
All my love Bambola!
Have the bestbestbest weekend, beautiful. x
apparently it takes two-three weeks for the haircut to grow into itself..sounds strange but apparently true x
Think about it like this: if this week sucked, next week is gonna kick ass :D
You look great though!! I've had days were I dropped everything or ran into everything. Just have a relaxing weekend dear!! <3
I love your hair and the colour looks great in the photo from today! I am glad that you have got used to it too, it always takes me about a week to get over changes to my hair and it is always me that has an issue with it that no one else can see!
This week has been a roller coaster with uni, work and the man business all bombarding me! I think I have hit the man business on the head for the time being though as I really don't have the time, or attraction and I don't want to string it out just for it to end up with them being hurt. Hopefully next week will be better for the both of us! I am sure planning on mine being far more productive than this week!
xxx
I LOVE YOUR HAIR!
Are you okay now? I want to hear about the funeral...:(
It sounds like one of those week where everything is a bit blah! I love the cut - looks super cute, and it might just take a little white for you to get used to it. Hope your week gets better :)
Post a Comment