The end of the week is here! It goes by so fast! (ah...enough with the '!' ok?)
Have I accomplished much? Hm...not really. Was it a good week? Yeah, pretty good. That's all that matters then.
I bought a black slip or petticoat yesterday, it's so lovely and feminine, I got it to wear under the cream dress I bought in Melbourne. $40 slip, for a $40 dress. It's the perfect length at the moment, but it does need to be taken up a little at the shoulders. Unfortunately they didn't have my size, so I had to get the one up. Not a huge bother though.
I'd show you a picture but I'm yet to take one. Instead of having it put away, I've hung it on one of the hooks on my wall. I'll take a photo eventually to show you what I mean.
I managed to sort out my schedule for the weekend. I'm postponing the cousin shopping to next weekend. Shopping with Mother Dearest on Saturday, and buying her something online to avoid having to browse endlessly.
All's fair in family and shopping.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment