06 July 2008

Seedy Sunday

Part I

Yesterday was lovely! I spent the morning trying on 7 different outfits, just to find something to wear to lunch, and then decided on an outfit which wasn't that exciting, but still looked good, and was comfortable.

I met up with my Skinnie Minnie who I haven't seen in ages, at a modern Japanese Restaurant and discussed the last few months over food and a glass of wine. We shopped a little, but I only found a jacket, which, I am glad to say was 40% off. Have to love a bargain. No pictures of it today.

After spending a few hours with her, I proceeded to a few op shops, keen to have my own great find, but alas I came away only with one shirt, a mens shirt, but I liked i too much to pass it up.


Part II

After avoiding the nights out drinking for about six months, (being ill doesn't help the matter) I decided I was no longer going to avoid the inevitable. All the old crew got together for some early drinks then headed out on the town.

My outfit is somewhat (ok totally) inspired by outfits I have seen on the world wide web. I had my doubts about it's workability but I felt great in it! Not sure if the photo gives it justice, but that's alright, I'm sure you'll get the idea.





Shirt - Mama's Boutique
Skirt - Cotton On
Tights - Myer
Shoes - iShoes


Part III

To update you on the outfit from casual Friday at work, after chopping and changing my outfit about 3 or 4 times, I settled on what you can see below. It was the first time I felt good wearing those jeans.







Jeans : Jag, Myer
Top : Miss Shop Must Have, Myer
Scarf : Witchery
Shoes : Big W (picture taken while driving)

You can't really see the extent of the skinny-ness, but trust me, they're skinny!

I am going to spend the rest of today (not all that much left though) recovering, drinking water and lazing in front of the TV.

Hope you had a great weekend and the thought of tomorrow isn't too depressing.

2 comments:

Te said...

Those are some hot black shoes, yo.

Oh and I know how you feel, when I got back in on friday night I force fed myself dry toast to soak up all the alcohol. It worked too!

The Collector said...

Those shoes are awesome! Where is ishoes sold?

The best way to cure a really bad hangover is to have a shot of vodka ;)