I've decided, this week is dedicated to memories.My fashion creativity has gone on holiday, and being ill has put a dampener on my creativity.
This photo is my favourite memory. Ever. (So much for saving the best til last.) It was taken two and a half years ago in the small underground section of a restaurant called Tit Bit.
I was just going to tell you the history behind the picture, but I've decided to do something a little different.
I'll do a little quiz, and see what you think the photo is about, and tomorrow I'll tell you the answers. You can be as creative as you like and don't think to much about your answers ok?
1 - How old is this photo?
2 - Who is in the photo?
3 - Where is this photo taken?
4 - What do you think the memory might be?
Hopefully you take advantage of the creative challenge, if you want to ask any other questions, please feel free, I'll answer them in my next post.
Also feel free to copy this idea, I know I can find things on other people's blogs that I would love to try but fear the author might not approve. It's ok, I approve.
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment