15 July 2008

So Soon

I know, you may think it's just the hype, but it's not just that...hear me out.

He traveled the same streets I do, he may have shopped at the same stores I do, I've lived under the same government he has, he attended the same school as my uncle, his aunt was my teacher. I found him annoyingly irresistible, so adorable it just wasn't fair that he was in Hollywood.







I want a gorgeous foreign bad-boy to like me enough to sing to me over a PA.











I don't know the full story, I don't know why he committed suicide, I know I didn't see all his films, I know I don't want to see all his films, I know that I wasn't his greatest fan, I know I won't be his greatest fan.





And if he could kiss me the way Heath kisses the princess in A Knight's Tale, that'd be great too.















I cannot wait to see "The Dark Knight". I know there is a lot of hype surrounding the film, but there is something intriguing about watching his last piece of work.

Oh, and I'm adding one of these to the Christmas WishList.
















I know people who dribble crap about celebrities are irritating, hell I can't stand them myself! It's just a little strange for me.

Anyone else keen on seeing it?

2 comments:

The Collector said...

I'm looking forward to seeing it too. Apparently he performs brilliantly.

Daniel said...

See the Dark Knight as soon as humanly possible. You will not be disappointed.

I should point out that he didn't commit suicide. The official cause of death was accidental overdose and nobody is really disputing that. That should be some consolation.