Em, Amanda, Tara & Shannon all got together at Em's place for a night of frivolous fun. The aim of the evening was to celebrate the perfection that is Fairy Bread & watch the Baby Sitters Club.
We ended up gorging ourselves on pizza, making a large batch of fairy bread and watching it sit on the coffee table... while we watched BSC, and Hairspray and Dirty Dancing.
I now have this, stuck in my head & I love it.
No girls night in is complete without photographic evidence. Do you know what the best bit is? They're Poladroids!

I didn't drink all of these.

I see you watching me watching you

Tara Kellerman & Me

Little Darling. Being just, Darling!

Cuddles with Ava

Our wonderfully tasty faux Pina Coladas!!

No idea what's going on. But the photo looks great!

Shan supervising the fairy bread creation phase.

Between non existent Swedish accents, bad acting, running commentary it really was... as bad as all that. Great movie!

You can't see meeeee

Footsies!

And there you have it kids! The first Fairy Bread Friday of the WCBW (West Coast Blog World)!!
Bambola x

10 comments:
Teehee, cute! I love that you called me "special"- do you m,ean speal as in, "i ride the special bus to school?" :D
^ ^ aww, i'm glad you had a great girls night. The pics are cute!!
had to google what fairy bread is...can't wait to make myself some and try it!
didn't comment before but - i like your new blog layout!
Such cute photos!
Awww my friends and I used to be obsessed with the BSC.
I liked Claudia because she was asian and adopted haha.
I used to have the boardgame. Jealous, much?
:)
What a fabulous way to spend a Friday night in. The day I turned 30 I didn't want to get out of my PJ's and my mum forced me off the floor where I refused to get up off, to have a little tea party in the garden with fairy bread! It made my day and got me out of my spin!
I love the photos and look adorable as ALWAYS!
So lovely you have met this amazing friends through here!
Kez - is it bad that I remember playing that with you at some stage? Lol.
Liv - The foot photo looks amazing as a poladroid!
I'm so confused. I've never heard of fairy bread???
funny photos :)
check out my new post
-A.
Post a Comment