...aren't things?
..are free?
That's usually the way the saying goes right?
A gold ring & one of string. Guess which one carries the most significance? Sure it won't last, & it's not worth money, but what value do you place on a memory?
I could harp on about the "stuff = happiness" theory & get all philosophical on you but that's just not gonna happen at 10.30 on a Thursday night after a 12 hour shift.
..are free?
That's usually the way the saying goes right?
A gold ring & one of string. Guess which one carries the most significance? Sure it won't last, & it's not worth money, but what value do you place on a memory?
I could harp on about the "stuff = happiness" theory & get all philosophical on you but that's just not gonna happen at 10.30 on a Thursday night after a 12 hour shift.
What's the best thing in your life?
Is it a thing?
Was it free?
Is it a thing?
Was it free?
Bambola x
14 comments:
Oh that reminds me of the Count of Monte Cristo, and the girl still has the string after like 16 years or however long it was. The whole time, I'm thinking, yeah right... the string would not last that long. haha
I guess my favorite thing is my man... and I'm still trying to decide if he's cost free, or not. :)
For me it's family, family, family.
Hey, you're tagged! Write 10 random things about yourself and tag 7 other people!
My boyfriend and my cat are my favourite things in my life, and they were free. :D
The best things in life aren't always free, and some are things. I guess it depends on the sentimental value you attach to it. Special people however are still the greatest treasures in life!
Oh hun, you are the cutest little thing and I just want to squeeze you all day.
I kid you not, I still have an empty soother packet from the first day I met Reece, 7 and a bit years ago. I had a cough so he bought me soothers, he didn't know what flavour I liked because we hadn't even been formally introduced yet so he brought me 2 kinds.
My boyfriend was happy...oops! ;)
The best things to me: Love in general, My boo, my friends (u lot!), my poochies, my creativity, and my cupcakes :D All free minus the cupcakes, but I have a never ending supply of ingredients so they never cost me anything!
love that! <3
My favorite thing is my relationship with my GOD.
I love life itself. There is so much intriguing stuff in this world for me to make and do and observe and reflect on. The best thing I have is just my existence. It's interesting to be me. It's interesting to look around. I want to explore.
How right you are!!
The best things in life for me is laughter and my daughters smile, my friendships.
My family :)
best things in life r free..
parents, frends..
the happiness you get when u see a breathtaking place...the content feeling you get when u help somebody in need...all this r free and priceless
cool blog..gr8 pics...especially the ones in which u wear those big 'john lennon' style glasses
YOU!!! <33333
Love, the best thing is love. Though, it is not always for free - it has its expences.
Post a Comment