19 January 2009

E ' ' '/F

My weekend was CHOC-A-BLOCK with fantastic adventures. I caught up with family & friends alike.

Between drinks on the river Friday night, which ended up being a frolic in the fountain, as all grown ups should partake of.



Work on Saturday morning and visiting my Nonna for lunch before going shopping.

Then attending the second 21st of the year...


I may have gotten a little bored & gone crazy with the glow sticks. It was rather entertaining to cover myself in phosfluorescent liquid... despite the strange tingling sensation...


And then spending the entire Sunday day with friends... A delicious brunch, a crowded market FULL of retro goodies (some of which I bought), a gorgeous boutique with some vintage finds up stairs, then a late bite to eat at The Moon, before heading home to catch up on some Internet & then heading out again for a barbecue dinner.


I really couldn't contain myself when I found this. I didn't bargain, I just thrust the money at the stall owner & grinned like the damn Cheshire cat! See?



I really couldn't fit much more in now could I?

What did you do? I hope you engaged in some childish behaviour. Just to keep you young.

Bambola x

14 comments:

Girl on Tour said...

I just adore the pics of you in the Fountain. Very Under the Tuscan Sun....

fhen said...

great weekend, eh ? love your photoshots XD

cras4 said...

last time I got in a fountain the cops got involved...cute purse

Hate This And I'll Love You said...

Those fountain pictures are quite ghostly!

pinkapplecore said...

I really like the next to last picture...with the jacket. Its really cool. <3

kaitlyn said...

the fountain pics are great! i want to try it. =] cute purse, too.

vinny said...

The fountain.. I remember going there when I was in Perth!!

deep_in_vogue said...

I want to be where you are! Palm trees!! You're so vibrant with energy, so beautiful xx

Andrea said...

That's a fountain made for frolicking. Jealous!

lickmycupcakes said...

Heeey lover! It's true, u were SO cute with that bag! Yay for fun weekends of adventures!

skgillespie said...

You know glow stick insides are poisonous right? Just as long as you didn't eat it....


You didn't eat it, right? lol. Love you

Couture Carrie said...

These fab photos really convey how much fun you had!!

xoxox,
CC

Cut Copy Create said...

ha some crazy pics!

JuliAM said...

i don't know where that fountain is but it's sooo pretty and i'm jealous :)