Not sure how long ago my last hair appointment was, but I'm already tired of this style. It's grown out quicker & thicker than I thought it would.
So. I need a new hairstyle.
As ususal though, I have NO idea. So it's over to you? I'm up for just about anything, style wise.
My hair is thick & wavy as all heck. What do you reckon?
Leave it growing? Cut in some more layers? Get it shorter?
Bambola x
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
i love it just as it is! maybe a little shorter if you want, but seriously, i think it suits you perfectly & looks amazing. i know it's no fun when people say that, but i really love it.
i agree, i like it all wavy...but you never know till you try...and it will always grow out
i love girls with short hair! but that's just my own personal bias ;]
maybe something short, 1920s-ish. like roxie heart?? short, but still embracing the wave. although, your hair really is quite lovely the way it is right now. =]
Definitely embracing the wave! I have wavy hair too, but I curly it up (scrunch it,to be exact) with some moose...
I like short hair, too, because it seems easier to maintain, but I'm letting my down now cause I've never had shoulder-lenght hair, let alone longer!
if you want it to be less thick, i suggest doing more layers
layers
well...i suggest getting long layers (short layers will create even more volume) if you don't already have them...it depends what kind of look you're looking for...do you want a drastic change? or just a trim?
xoxo,
Micaela
ugh, I need a new one too! I can't help. I'm in a pickle too!
when i feel in need of a change, i chop it all off. speaking of i'm going to need a cut soon. i'm thinking of a bob . . .
Hey yeah I hear ya honey. I went uber blonde recently and now I am thinking I need a change. Got my regrowth touched up on Thursday and tomorrow I want to get the colour darker heading towards brunette again....erm what is up with that??? So therefore I am not sure I am much help hee hee xxxx
hey i wanna follow you!!
may i?
Post a Comment