Note to anyone who wishes to take Em craft shopping : Make sure you know what you want. She is REALLY good at this stuff & thinking of stuff you wouldn't normally! This usually means you spend twice as long there & spend more than you intended.
Also note : She's generally right too.
I'm not sure which of those are scarier.
Sorry, I keep getting distracted. With my impending birthday (a whole 2 months away), I have to get the invitations out soon. With a specific theme, colour scheme & vibe I was going for, the craft shopping was painless.
The intention for the afternoon was to just cut out the covers. That went out the window as soon as we got home & we pretty much finished them all off entirely, working well into the evening.
Here is a sneak peek at what we had were creating... & yes, it's just one photo...
I am in LOVE with them. They couldn't look better.
Bambola x
8 comments:
I love the color - so pretty!!! You must be really excited about your birthday:) I can't wait for the post!
I really like how ladybloggers make such big deals of their birthdays! It quite inspires me in regards to my own...
eeek i can't wait to see them, they are going to look incredible from what i can see here!
They look really pretty!
they look about awesome...ive been following your blog for awhile its greeat...
Drop by in mine I will appreaccitte it.
-miriam
miriam12luv.blogspot.com
OOOOh these look good - wanna see more! x
tsk tsk. Did you guys pay retail for invitation supplies? =P
Looking good though. =)
OMG I miss my birthday so much. While this year was fun (I got to celebrate 3 times!! Haha), it wasn't what I imagined it to be.
Next year will be different, I swear! But I really want to go all out with invites like you are. Can't wait to see what turns out for you!
Post a Comment