
I never had a diary, don’t have and never will.
Bambola you said I could write about anything… anything, right?. Hope I won’t bore you guys with this. Anyways, here I go.
Today, I witnessed an awful fight, not physical but you know most of the time words hurt more than beating. Every time that a Bible verse comes to my mind that talks about the tongue, I totally agree. It is such a powerful muscle, we (and I include myself) can say the sweetest things and 1 seconds later we are cursing, saying the most horrible things. Don’t get me wrong, just because I mention something related with the word Bible doesn’t mean that I am going to preach, it’s just that it is so true.
I won’t get into details about the fight but I will tell you that it was both of them fault. But what really surprised me was this: (okay so for understandable matter let’s call them A-female and B-male)
A was yelling so hard, crying and saying everything she wanted to express, not thinking before speaking and raising her voice every minute. And B was totally deft, not hearing her at all and just defending himself. Why it is so difficult for some people to recognize their faults and just say: I’M SORRY?
Pride maybe? Could be… Crappy mood? Yeah that too.
I can’t believe we “humans”, the superior race, have so much trouble with this. Why is it so darn hard? I better should start practicing it more, believe me you can get more positive things out from a I’M SORRY than cursing and being arrogant.
… so.. I’M SORRY if I bored you with this note.. hahaha.
Karencilla x
8 comments:
that was really beautiful =) .. kind of reminded me about something =/
hope you have a lovely day. I can't wait to get my lovers diary to you so soon! I'm still wondering what to write about.
xo
I loved this entry. more more!
M - I am wondering what to write about too! Next week - Promise I will Bambola. xox
thanks for posting Bambola. and i am glad people liked it.
I agree that if we come to terms with are faults upfront it saves a lot of time on whos right and wrong and who can yell the loudest.
sweet post!
Still thinking on what i'm going to do
I am way too familiar with those kinds of fights ...stupid stubbornness....that was a great post!
wow. that kinda touched a little close to home, not in a bad way.
thanks for sharing karen!
xoali
Lovely post. Eye opener for sure. We have to stop arguing with the ones we love. we never know how much time we have left with them.
i'm so glad that you liked it and that it touched you at least a little =)
Post a Comment