30 July 2009

Thanks & Surprises

YOU my dear friend are fantastic!! I can't believe how supportive & encouraging you all were in your comments in my last post. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. I am thinking of a way to repay you... but it's a surprise.

And speaking of surprises - The gorgeous lass over at A Chick Named Hermia is having a giveaway!

This gorgeous jacket is what's on offer! There are a few criteria for entries into the draw, so make sure you read the details. Good luck to you all!

Just as a side note, she's started a new blog as well - which is TOTALLY worth reading - called "Are You There Blog? It's Me, Charlotte". Head over and check it out. Tell her Bambola sent you! ;)

Lots of love


5 comments:

Americanising Desi said...

ooooooooooooh yum

Sab said...

Oh my!
That jacket is Lovely!

I love the gold lining.



-Sanchezz

Jennifer said...

That is soooo awesome! :D It sort of reminds me of MJ's jacket.. hurrah!

Anonymous said...

The Usual Suspects ROCKS, so you've just won yourself four entries, Miss B!

alissa said...

I'm also loving her other new blog - thats where i found you!