16 October 2008

Broke & Bored : Option 5

Let's Do Lunch

Loey24's Flickr
:click the pic for the link:

Before I start, please don't limit this to lunch, make it a dinner, or even better, a breakfast!

1 : Organise some friends and go to a nice big park for breakfast/lunch/dinner.
It doesn't have to be well thought out or fancy.

2 : The Checklist : Food, drinks, cutlery/plates, blanket and a camera.

For us Southern Hemispherians we're coming into Spring/Summer, and it's the perfect time to do just this.

***This Sunday afternoon... Trigg Beach for anyone and their friends who want to take advantage of the proposed 33 degrees it's going to be***

Take food that's in the fridge/pantry, you don't have to have the typical meal. If you've got the shake'n'pour pancakes, take those...take ham if you don't have bacon. The more unconventional the better I say. If you try to make it 'perfect', there's a high chance you'll be disappointed.

Make sure to bring a cricket bat, foot ball, tennis rackets & balls. Bring twister if you're up for it!

3 comments:

Miss Tiff said...

I love your broke and bored options.. Those posts are great. I'm broke and bored so it's great to get some ideas of what to do. :)

the tea drinking english rose said...

if only it was sunny here.
it's too cold for outdoor picnics and games.

i'll sit by the fire and play monopoly perhaps.

Writing Backwards said...

Hrm, I might wander up. If you see an incredibly large girl in a red bikini dragging a reluctant blonde boy up the beach, that's me!